Thursday, July 31, 2008

Reasons


I love you more than nicklels

I love you more than dimes

I love you more than money

I love you more than time

I love you more than lemons

I love you more than limes

I love you more than winter

I love you more than spring

I love you more than summer

 I love you for everything

 I love you when I’m happy 

I love you when I’m sad

I love you when I’m angry

I love you when I’m mad

I love you when I’m feeling good

I love you when I’m feeling bad

I love you in the morning

I love you in the night

I love you with all my might

I love you more than cleaning

I love you more than cooking

I love you more than washing

For without you my life would 

Have no meaning

I love you for being you!!!!!!!

And guess what else I love You!

Sounds corney but true…….Have a great day I hope your

Soup stays hot!


P.S.  I love you more than Spaghetti…….AND THAT’S  A whole lot. LOT!!!!!!



Brenda Edwards           Jan.10,1979

No comments: