Thursday, July 31, 2008

Stacy



You were so very tiny

With a cute little hinney


You only weighted a couple pounds


But you sure made a lot of sound-



You couldn’t wait to get here.


You weren’t due ‘til the next year.


But you had only one fear.


You Had to come before Jody dear.



We all were so very worried.


You looked kind of like a rat.


But you were a real good eater-


And soon you got some fat.



Your first words were “potato Chip”


You loved them oh so much-


You ate them for breakfast 


And you ate them for lunch.



You are my favorite little niece-


You are so very sweet-


I bought you these potato chips


There all for you to eat-



I hope your day is special-


I love you oh so much-


I hope that you are not mad at me


You hurt me when you punch!



Aunt Brenda  


No comments: